Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You say it's your birthday?

Well, it's my birthday, too, YEAH!

Other folks who share a birthday with me:
-my step-mother
-an old friend from high school with whom I've sadly lost contact (HB, Michelle, wherever you are!)
-a co-worker (Lisa, you can share my cake with me)
-Petula Clark (Finian's Rainbow; Goodbye, Mr. Chips)
-Edward Asner (wow--miscellaneous)

And please note it is also America Recycles Day AND National Teddy Bear Day.

I'm still waiting for my honorary trash and teddy bear gifts to appear in the mail from you all.

And onto a different subject: YES, the rumor is true, and I'm pregnant. OH, GOD, NO!!!! NO! NO! NO! BITE YOUR TONGUE, DAVE!! But, yes, we ARE coming to Indiana next week. Problem is that we can't figure out where and when yet. And no clue with whom we're spending Thanksgiving day. We have four cities to visit and scattered viewing availability for our relatives/friends. (Reminds me why we haven't done this in a year.)

So, the tentative plan is: Indy, Monticello, Fort Wayne, Three Rivers.
Wait, no, no: Fort Wayne, Indy, Monticello, Three Rivers, Fort Wayne again.
Wait, NO, that won't work, either: Three Rivers, Fort Wayne, Monticello, Indy?
NO: bun, bun, patty, ketchup, SHOE.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!

*sigh* Screw it. We're staying here and ordering Chinese.

5 comments:

Marcus said...

Happy musical birthday!

John Q. said...

The pregnancy stuff isn't even close to being funny.

Cerpicio said...

Happy Birthday!

And don't forget, we have two guest rooms upstairs now.

I'm still not used to saying that. "Upstairs."


Teehee!
-- C.

davesbeachbar said...

Happy Birthday!!

I hear you are going for a nice tatoo for your birthday. A nice "ass hat" tatoo on your lower back that reads "Welcome aboard sailor" or something like that.. not sure where I heard that.

Man I am in trouble now

John Q. said...

Gotta agree with Dave here.