Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 13--Something I want to buy

I'm not much of a shopper.  Half the time when I go out to buy something, I end up home with nothing.  I get all frantic about the prices, or I'm bored at the selection, or I'm just plain annoyed.  Unless it's something for the kids, I have a tendency to buy more of what I "need" than what I "want."  This is not an easy entry to write.  (Hey, MR, I almost put "right" again!  GAH!!!!  The horror!!!).

I guess that if I had a million dollars and no future money worries (hahahahaha), then I would buy us a beach house at Ocean City.  The kids still go on and on about how that was our Best. Vacation. Ever (they've taken ohhhhh so many--ha!).  I'd love to own a house out there so that we could go out whenever we wanted....

Practically, though, I guess now that I've got my Kindle, I can't think of anything else I fervently want.  Maybe the money to be able to BUY books for it, since the only books I get are the free ones, and except for the classics (of course), so far the free ones haven't been that great.

No comments: