Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lou...and a new do!

Pic of me and Lou Gramm. And with TWELVE INCHES LESS of hair. Locks of Love is going to make some kid really, really happy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in mourning for the next three years until I grow it back!















OH--and here's John with Lou, too!

8 comments:

Marcus said...

Well, if you don't mind me writing ... your hairdo is cute, giving you a young sophisticated look. It's also got to be a great deal easier to work, right?

Oh, and I'd never pick Gram out of a photo book. He's changed from the picture in my mind.

davesbeachbar said...

WOW.. I love the new doo. quite the change and hopefully it will help someone fighting cancer or some other illness. Jen had her hair chopped too, and it looks great too.
So you met Lou Gram? ho-hum. He isn't the ranks of the lead guitar player from Steelheart or anything like that. MR has that honor.

Anonymous said...

Love the new do!! I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair!!

Miss you lots!!

John Q. said...

Lou is cool as hell. I've been talking to him pretty much every week without realizing who he was.

As for his appearance: amazing what being 57 years old and having a brain tumor (benign) removed will do to a guy, but apparently he can still wail.

Still, imagining this guy singing "Hot Blooded" does bring forth a titter.

MR said...

I imagine one day in the intensive care unit while he was in there having the tumor removed the doctor came in and read his chart: "says here he's hot blooded, check it and see, he's got a fever of 103... he's hot blooded, hot blooded... and it just goes on like that, hmmm..."

CAQuincy said...

Yes, and don't forget that the tumor also caused "double vision."

MR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You really ARE famous!

Your last comment got eaten by my spam filter and I don't know why, just wanted you to know that I retrieved it and it's safe and sound!