"Mommy, I gotta go potty!"
"OK!"
Take three-year old to bathroom. Hoist her up on the johnny. Notice that the dirty clothes basket is over-flowing. Heck, by the wafting fragrance this'll probably take awhile.... Gather up all the dirty towels. Carry clothes basket to basement. Hmmm...still need to move a load from the washer into the dryer from last night. Do so. Better start a new load (waaay behind on laundry despite determined effort to do one load a day). Go upstairs to get a sip of coffee. Stopped half-way up with "Mommy! I done!"
Crap! Kid still on potty!
Realize am victim yet again of the Mommy Brain. Multi-tasking is sometimes just a big no-no.
2 comments:
At least she said "Mommy I'm done." Multi-tasking is not fun. But how else do we mothers get anything done?
I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come and visit mine.
Beautiful kids you have.
Jillian
I thought you were going to say "MAN! This At-Home-Mom stuff is a cinch! You 8 to 5's are suckers!"
Post a Comment