"slobbing on the couch..."Uhhh... okay, I'd better let it go. Suffice to say that meant something different in my middle-school vernacular.I was like "DANG! And all he did was buy her a hoodie?!"
if that's all it takes then I am going to buy Jen a dozen today !!!!Is that how that works Carrie?
Thanks, fellas...for bringing your juvinile responses onto my precious blog. It just wouldn't be the SAME without YOU.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"slobbing on the couch..."
Uhhh... okay, I'd better let it go. Suffice to say that meant something different in my middle-school vernacular.
I was like "DANG! And all he did was buy her a hoodie?!"
if that's all it takes then I am going to buy Jen a dozen today !!!!
Is that how that works Carrie?
Thanks, fellas...for bringing your juvinile responses onto my precious blog. It just wouldn't be the SAME without YOU.
Post a Comment