About mid-way back on our 8-hour trip home a few weeks ago, Izzy--who must have been just pooped as she spent most of it just staring, staring out the window--suddenly piped up to me, "Mommy, I like pizza."
And then went back to staring out the window.
And now we know the thoughts of a three-year old.
As if we ever had any doubt...!
4 comments:
Some things just have to be said. I too like pizza.
haha
I love your new profile picture!!! Mary looks just like you!
CA is 2.5 and does the same kind of stuff. She piped up on the way to daycare the other day with "How long is it until Christmas??"
This isn't so far out of context. You had pizza the first night you arrived, even compromised on the pepperoni. She must have regarded it as a singularly delightful experience. That's a sound piece of reasoning for someone so young.
Post a Comment