Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I've been blogging for TWO YEARS now.

Wow. Doesn't seem that long at all.

I was hoping to do a two-year synapse (since I never got around to doing the one-year one), but I've been so distracted with housework, little league and t-ball, violin concerts [and buying new clothes for said violin concert], and searching my house like a mad woman for missing GS badges, that I never got around to it.

Oh well. Maybe one of these days...AFTER the visit from my mother.

But here is my very first post. Not too exciting, but there ya go.

6 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Congrats on your two year Blogiversary. Yeah!

Flibberty said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary! What a difference two years makes!

MR said...

Yeah, you're right, two years is ENOUGH! That was fun, though, huh?

Nowheymama said...

Wow--two years! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary! And I hope you find those badges!

Saly said...

YAY! Congrats!!