So! Yesterday I decided to tackle my scanner to put some old photos up on my Facebook. And...wouldn't ya know it? The vacation photos are already downloaded! But! Since they are up on the uber-slow computer, I really don't have the patience to try to download them to blogger today. I WILL put up the photos I put on Facebook. Why not subject folks to the SAME photos in two different spots!
This is a series of family photos from the years. There are all out of order on FB, and I can't figure out how to rearrange them there. *sigh*
 |
Feb '00. Mary is 9 wks old
|
 |
| May '02. Keith, 3 mos; Mary 2 yrs |
 |
| X-mas, 2003. Keith, 1. Mary, 3 |
 |
| November, 2004. Mary, 4; Keith, 2; Izzy, 6 days |
 |
| X-mas, 2005. Mary, 5; Keith 3; Izzy, 1 |
 |
| April (?) 2007. Mary, 7; Keith, 5; Izzy, 2 |
 |
| June 2008. Mary, 9; Keith, 7; Izzy, 4 |
Hmmm...just realized that I forgot to scan one from the X-mas of 2002. Meh...maybe next year! (This rainy/cold weather is wreaking havoc on my productivity. Hey! I still got a LOT done today...but I think I'm DONE. At least, for now.)
1 comment:
This reminds me how I meant to get a sweet maternity potrait done with the kids before the baby came. I'm thinking it's a little too late now... Ah well!
That was fun to see you guys through the years.
Post a Comment