With all the chaos after our trip, and my pc crashing, and my sudden increase in work load, I did forget to mention one thing: our littlest is now TWO! Yes, on Monday, November 20, while we were in Indianapolis actually, Izzy became officially no longer a "baby".
Thanks to the family/friends who sent gifts. I haven't been able to send thank you cards yet as I misplaced my address book in the move and heck, I don't even know where the thank you cards are, for that matter. Oops. Don't expect any X-mas cards this year either, folks!
Anyway, I finally took Izzy for her first hair cut this week. She sat like the little princess she is and didn't fuss one little bit. Well, until it was time to leave, that is, and she discovered she couldn't take the Dr. Seuss book she was "reading" with her. Darn those beauty shops wanting to keep their books and not let toddlers steal them!
1 comment:
very cute, sweet reader
I'd still like to see pictures.
Post a Comment