Just in case you were wondering about my poor kids and their recent winter wonderland minivan sleigh ride, the dealer was able to fix our window yesterday. The window regulator bolt fell. Whatever--as long as you fixed it.
Izzy was still pretty miserable last night, despite the antibiotics. Mary woke up this morning with a nasty cough. I'm waiting to see how much of that was "forced." Keith seemed right as rain this morning.
And then a co-worker came down with the stomach bug yesterday (poor thing was puking right at her desk). And her sister. And then there was an article in the paper about this bug making its way through Rochester.
Anyone want to place bets on how long until we catch it? Not all the hand-washing in the world will help us now. We are soooo doomed.
2 comments:
ICK!! Puking at her desk??? Either she is too dedicated to her job or she is afraid of management yelling at her for taking a day off. That will help if everyone get sick and no one can make it to work.
Yeah I see the wave of sickness comming at me too when one of the kids gets sick
You crack me up Carrie!! Keep your little/big blogs coming -- you always keep me laughing.
I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas! I did considering David is in Iraq.
Love & Miss you bunches!!
Your Bestest Friend Ever!!!!
Post a Comment