Friday, September 25, 2009

Till I'm Blue in the Face

"Put your homework in your folder and then into your backpack, please."

"Flush the toilet, Keith."

"Did you wash your hands?"

"Izzy, wake up, honey. Time to get up."

"Please put your dishes in the sink."

"Mary, here is the form for the Family Fun Night with the five dollars. Please go put that in your folder in your backpack."

"Can you PLEASE clean up the cereal that you spilled?"

"PLEASE put your homework in your folder and into your backpack!"

"Izzy--you HAVE to get dressed!"

"Mary! Dinner time!"

"Keith! You didn't finish your homework?!"

"Where is your backpack?"

"S/He no longer works here, can I direct you to ___?"

"You LOST the Family Fun Form? AND the five dollars? Didn't you put it IN YOUR BACKPACK like I asked you?"

"Where are your shoes?"

"Izzy! GET! UP!"

"MARY! COME AND EAT!"

"Go brush your teeth and give Daddy hugs and kisses."

"PUT THIS IN YOUR FOLDER AND INTO YOUR BACKPACK!"

"Keith, you STILL need to do your homework!"

"Mary! Please put down your toys and come and brush your teeth!"

"Butt on the SEAT."

"Where's your folder? Did you leave it at school?"

"Mary, please brush your hair."

"S/He no longer works here, can I direct you to ___?"

"Izzy! Hush!"

"Your homework is STILL not in your backpack!"

"Who didn't flush?"

"You left your agenda book at school AGAIN?"

"Get your shoes on."

"Please put your dishes in the sink."

"Go brush your teeth!"

"YOU HAVE TO GET UP AND GET DRESSED NOW!"

"Did you put your homework in your folder and in your backpack?"

"Put your backpack away!"

"Well, it doesn't LOOK like it, so could you please brush your hair again?"

"How many times do I have to ask...?"

...

Ugh.

3 comments:

jage said...

Wow, it sounds like my house. Brush your teeth, time to get up. Pull up your pants, flush the toilet and wash your hands......

Anonymous said...

Hey, since you have this down so well, why don't you just record it and send it to me. THen I'll just play it on continuous loop but won't have to actually exert myself. Perhaps you can try the same!

MR said...

yeah... that's just like at my house.

...oh wait, no it isn't.