- I can't write, and I can barely type.
- Other new challenges: washing my hair, shaving my pits (gah! have doctor's appointment tomorrow!), putting on clothes, lifting ANYTHING, finding warm clothes/coat that fit over bulky cast....
- Keith lost a tooth a couple of weeks ago biting into some tofu. The tooth fairy left $3. Obviously, the economy isn't affecting her, AND DOES SHE NOT REALIZE HOW MANY TEETH THERE STILL ARE TO LOSE IN THIS HOUSE AND HOW MUCH THAT WILL ADD UP? *ahem*
- Under the heading of "Acting My Age:" I finally solved Mary's Zelda game, and only had to cheat a few...well, WHATEVER, I solved it, OK?
- Mary is just behind me on the game. With much less cheating--although she does have ME there to help her....
- We put Mary and Keith in swim lessons again. And Mary is doing a volleyball camp, and Keith is starting basketball this weekend. Suddenly Saturdays are crazy again.
- They are both in chess club, too.
- I'm guessing I won't be able to knit for a while.
- John has started downloading and COOKING healthy recipes he's finding online. I think I just fell in love with him all over again. (I'm guessing it's been almost five years since the last time he cooked--and it didn't involve picking up the phone to call Pizza Hut.)
- And...wasn't that timing just perfect since cooking would probably be a bit difficult for me right now?
- Play Doh is my new playdate friend.
- And so is the new Bissell vacuum thingy John bought--to suck it all up off the floor!
- My little boy is almost 8! It's going to sneak up on me again this year, I can just tell!
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Other Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We were JUST talking about the Tooth Fairy last night and we uh... asked her to please only leave a dollar because omg we have 4 kids and we don't want to BREAK the Tooth Fairy, now do we?!
John's buying cleaning tools and cooking dinner? Sounds like he's after your job.
You poor girl. That can NOT be easy with the cast.
Post a Comment