Tuesday, November 09, 2010

What a Girl Wants

OK, family.  I will FINALLY put a post up here on what Izzy wants for her birthday.

Um....

Hmmm....

She...is not sure.

So!  I cobbled together a list as best I could of things that I think she would like!  Those Zoobles really catch her eye (they are girly Bakugans!).  She does still love Littlest Pets (not on the Amazon list, but they are still in ALL the stores).  [And well, a few of the Pets have recently met their untimely demise with the Q acquisition of a Big, White Ferocious Beast (a.k.a. Prince Zuko, the dog).]   Izzy loves the "How to Train Your Dragon" movie.  We already have the movie, but I know for a fact that she would like some of the toys--specifically a toy "Toothless."  Izzy has started playing with her older sister's Didj.  Oh!  But they are apparently phasing out the Didj, so games are REALLY cheap for that right now!

We are really into books right now.  I put several of the "How to Train Your Dragon" books on the list.  I'm trying to get her into Junie B. also (check with me first--I need to double check what ones we already have).  I also put a few board games on there for Family Nights.

As for clothes, Izzy is now wearing size 6 slim in jeans (which would be greatly appreciated right now since knee holes accumulate at the speed of sound around here).  Size 6 shirts.  And...maybe a dress?  Or two?  She seems to like them, and for some reason doesn't own very many???  (No, I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with mom's unwillingness to put her--or her sister--in them due to the ANNOYANCE of tights! and the fear of HOLES in tights!)  *cough*

Anyway, Amazon no longer lets me put a cute little button for you to click upon, so I posted the Wish List on FB.  Great.  Now my middle school teacher and old high school boyfriend ALSO knows what Izzy wants for her birthday....

No comments: