So yesterday as I'm driving to work, I'm thinking about all the things we are doing/need to get done this month: last t-ball game, dentist appointment, pack for vacation, pack to move, get groceries for vacation, the last day of school for Mary.... Hey, wait a minute. (Picture synapse firing in brain here). Uh oh. Mary's last day of school is June 22--the same day we're supposed to be leaving for our vacation in Sandusky! Yikes! HOW did that happen?
Well, the good news is that she only has to go a half day--dismissal will probably be around 11:20 or so--so I guess we'll just have a later start on our trip than originally planned. Curse the East and their late-starting, late-ending school year!!! @#$%
3 comments:
WOW glad you thought of that now. Don't worry we will keep the beer cold for you until you get there.
Um, it's just me, but wouldn't it make sense to have her not go on the 22nd? I know that's skipping and all, but I think an exception could be made.
Wellllll, as I told Jage, this is her last day at this school EVER plus it's report card day. I'm not sure I want to end her term on that note. Sorry, folks! Your school sucks so bad we're moving AND letting her skip the last day. Almost like quitting your job and not bothering to stay for all of your two weeks notice....
Post a Comment