Looks like a nice house.. it also looks like it hasn't been decorated since 1962 either. Enjoy home ownership !!!
Congratulations! I'm not sure I understand why Re/Max thought the stairs were important, but it looks nice! Homeowners!
I'm not sure why they show a picture of the stairs either--is it the stairway to heaven? If so, it's a lot shorter than I imagined. And yes, this thing is definitely in much need of a make-over (but at least not EVERY room is GREEN--and no EKG striped wallpaper, either)!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like a nice house.. it also looks like it hasn't been decorated since 1962 either. Enjoy home ownership !!!
Congratulations! I'm not sure I understand why Re/Max thought the stairs were important, but it looks nice! Homeowners!
I'm not sure why they show a picture of the stairs either--is it the stairway to heaven? If so, it's a lot shorter than I imagined.
And yes, this thing is definitely in much need of a make-over (but at least not EVERY room is GREEN--and no EKG striped wallpaper, either)!
Post a Comment