Nope. Izzy is NOT one of those kids. The little stinker is using the potty about 50% of the time. And usually it's the 50% of the time that she's NOT with me. She's basically been staying dry all day at the day care, but when I'm home with her, it's hit or miss. Kids are so frustruating! But it's encouraging that she's showing any interest at all. She's about a year ahead of both her siblings on this count. Go, Izzy!
Other than the potty predicament, the weekend was pretty boring. John still painting trim, me still cleaning walls. Why am I so tired when I didn't get as much done this weekend as the previous?
1 comment:
Last born, first trained -- go on Izzy! I've figured out what you all need -- $130,000 to take off a year of work and complete some projects on the house and vacation. Yeah, I guess that's what the doctor should prescribe. Barring that, it's doing projects in the bathroom -- one of the few times you aren't otherwise occupied.
"Are you kidding? That's where I get a lot of my work done! If it weren't for the bathroom, I couldn't get anything done." Tinker on the toilet -- project head (military term for lavatory), brushing teeth and doing paperwork -- hey, efficiency!
Post a Comment