Dear Carrie,
Thank you for your interest in the Emergency Dispatch Operator/Customer Service Representative position, reference number **-****. We appreciate your consideration of A** Security Services, Inc. for future employment.
At the present time, we are considering candidates whose experience and skills more closely match our requirements. We will keep your application in our active files in the event that a suitable position becomes available.
Please note that though this position may not be a fit, you may still be in consideration for other openings you have applied to.
Again, we thank you for your interest and wish you every success in your future endeavors.
Respectfully,
A** Security Services, Inc.
NOW I'm starting to get worried....
6 comments:
I'm sorry. The right job is out there for you.
Devan is right; hang in there!
GIVE UP!
wait...that's not right...
GO! STRIVE! WIN!
Hey, you're in Rochester, right? I know a guy at Kodak who might be able to get you in...
Already tried my own personal Kodak resource. Drat! If only Kodak were HIRING instead of ALSO laying off RIGHT AND LEFT.
so... while you're home, how's about blogging more?
Post a Comment