Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Living Vicariously

My father got to go to Hawaii last week--and then another friend is there this week. My father even got to go visit my BFF from high school who now lives there. Why is everyone ELSE living my life but ME?

Anyway, here's the pic my father sent me of my ol' buddy Michelle and her family. Can't you just tell that the they are just STRAINING from the pressure of having to live in Hawaii??? Gosh! I hope they get help soon!




Facebook is somewhat addicting. I cannot believe some of the old acquaintances I've found--or who have found me. But what about those few folks I've tried to friend who haven't responded?? Either they can't recognize me due to my married name (um, which is only HALF-WAY different from my maiden name), or I really annoyed these people more in high school than I thought. Ah well. Sorry, folks! I promise I'm not nearly as weird as I used to be! SO! Now I will go and focus on those friends who DO still want to admit they know me!

1 comment:

MR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.