The other shoe that I've been waiting to drop since APRIL finally fell with big KICK in my head.
I was let go from my job today.
Even when you're expecting it (EVERY DAY for MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS), it STILL sucks.
Big time.
*sigh* Back to the unemployment lines we go!
7 comments:
It was nice of them to let you do some Christmas shopping and build up some debt before they fired you. Geez.
Well, happy holidays. I'm so sorry. We got that delightful news in June and it does bite the big one.
MR: Fortunately, we didn't do any holiday shopping yet.
REGRETTABLY, we didn't do ANY holiday shopping yet.
Well, you can take my present back, that'll get you $1000 easy.
Anyway, you've got time to look, John'll carry the load.
What a crummy time of year for lay-offs. Not that any other time would be a picnic, but sheesh. Hopefully something new comes up soon.
It just sucks! My dad is just now moving forward with a new job (hopefully to start in January) after being let go at the end of April. Sorry, I didn't say that to discourage you...just to say I know.
Post a Comment