Dire circumstances. Realized as I was on my way to DMV that I had no screwdriver with which to remove my plates. Figuring that such an object would be handy to have at ALL times in the car, decided to stop at only place close by: the grocery store. Said store had only ONE kind of screwdriver: an intimidating number with phillips AND flat AND wratchet features. I paid for a multi-talented screwdriver.
7 comments:
Oh please let there be pictures
Cupid this year?
Hoping to post pictures soon! (Don't hold your breath!)
wait... who in the hell pays $7 for a screwdriver? do you guys work at NASA?
Dire circumstances. Realized as I was on my way to DMV that I had no screwdriver with which to remove my plates. Figuring that such an object would be handy to have at ALL times in the car, decided to stop at only place close by: the grocery store. Said store had only ONE kind of screwdriver: an intimidating number with phillips AND flat AND wratchet features. I paid for a multi-talented screwdriver.
I prefer my screwdrivers to have orange juice and vodka.
We have a new screwdriver? Sweet.
Post a Comment