Friday, September 28, 2007

Week of Lasts

So, you all might be wondering why my blog hasn't been updated more since I had absolutely nothing to do this last week and a half? Well, fortune, although not so kind to a co-worker, forced a change on me. My 8 mos. pregnant co-worker got pulled out of work for a few days as she was exhibiting the symptoms of pre-eclampsia. So, the honors of training my replacement did indeed, fall on me--at least for a few days. As then the co-worker, whose swelling and blood pressure went back down (thank goodness!), came back, and I was pulled from my training duties again. After that, I was still involved in transitioning my work and winding down out of the job. So, I apologize to Dave and Jage--I couldn't blog nor send emails as I ended up being much busier than anticipated.

So, Monday was my last payroll. And Tuesday was my last lowlist (don't ask--but it's a big part of my job). And then Wednesday we took the boss out for her birthday to the new Cheesecake Factory (ouch! that hurt the wallet--but very, very good). And then on Thursday, the boss brought in a breakfast pizza and a HUGE cake--and gave me the added bonus of granting me a day off today. SO, I got to "retire" early, and as of today, I am officially a stay at home mom.

So, now I'm home. NOW WHAT???

Yikes.

2 comments:

Sara said...

YUUUUUM...cheesecake factory!!

Congrats to the new SAHM!

MR said...

three well-adjusted kids coming right up.