Thursday, September 13, 2007

You can only have this much fun once a year

Yes, it was THAT time a year again. Time for the annual exam.

Now, I like my ob/gyn. She has a kind of dry humor that I get. And she's also got three kids! But sometimes....

She complimented me on my hair cut. When I told her that I cut off 12 inches, she was incredulous. "You can grow that much hair at your age?!"

At my age? AT MY AGE????

HEY! I'M NOT THAT OLD YET! Check the chart! The CHART! I'm NOT that old yet!!!

Oh God, do I LOOK old?????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! What a thing to say! What does she even MEAN?

MR said...

hmm... I'm trying to figure out how to get the cheese without that big swing bar snapping my neck...

maybe she thought you meant... the "other" hair.


...yum... good cheese...munch munch...