Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Thanks to all of you who remembered (not that you had a choice since I'm narcissistic and put a big ol' countdown clock on my blog and all). BUT it's still nice to see the comments--and get the phone calls!

Love you ALL!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well I'm late, but happy birthday anyway!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm late too but just remember that you are always on my mind no matter how far apart we are. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BFF!!!" Miss you tons!

P.S. We are trying to be back in Indiana between Dec 17 - Jan 1!!

Anonymous said...

Miss you friend and sorry that I totally blanked on your b-day! Can we have a good old fashioned slumber party like we used to? When and where? :) Sending a hug your way with prayers that God is blessing you richly in all that you are doing! Peace in Christ - Edith

Nowheymama said...

Happy Belated Birthday!