Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Because we have a NEW scanner...

...and because I have no desire to tackle the mountain of laundry in the basement.

Here are some photos I thought I'd share with you.

My Senior Picture (BEHOLD! The late-80s/early-90s hair-do!)


















The hideous 80s bridesmaid dress I had to wear for my Mother's 2nd wedding (Which she claims NEVER HAPPENED. Wish I could say the same thing for the dress!).


















My biggest 80s hair EVA















College graduation--with more respectable hair

(John made goofy faces in ALL the pics taken that day. Dork.)















My favorite maternity pic. Taken five days before baby Izzy was born.













I guess I'll have to make a journey to the basement. I have several more photo albums I want to scan of some of their contents. Maybe I'll get a few loads done while I'm down there....

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

love the pics. It's so fun to look back...

Saly said...

I love these!! Now I have to do it. Thankfully though, I just missed the 80's hair. PHEW!

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, that was fun!

Jennifer said...

Oh FUN! The 80's hair! OMG what WERE we thinking??? I had very similar hair. I'd probably be rich now if it weren't for the zillions of dollars I spent on aqua-net and perms.

Anonymous said...

Nice looking family you got there Carrie! You should get together with them more often!