I got a Valentine's Day card from Ball State University. BSU is getting corny here--they sent me a card to celebrate the fact that my husband and I met on THEIR campus. I hate to admit--it did make me grin just a bit.
Aw, that is cute. I had two friends in law school who went to BSU for undergrad. They were smarty pants and I frequently depended on one of them to see me through Contracts class.
So I understand that you are heading to the Fort next week. I am sending Keith's b'day gifts. Yes bad Aunt they may be a couple days late. But he should have them by the time you get home. Have a safe trip, love you all! Aunt Lynn
4 comments:
That IS cute. I would totally be touched that someone out there remembered. Also touched to receive a card, since I have not yet today (AHEM.)
Aw, that is cute. I had two friends in law school who went to BSU for undergrad. They were smarty pants and I frequently depended on one of them to see me through Contracts class.
So I understand that you are heading to the Fort next week. I am sending Keith's b'day gifts. Yes bad Aunt they may be a couple days late. But he should have them by the time you get home.
Have a safe trip, love you all!
Aunt Lynn
Hey, I tagged you!
Post a Comment