
That's right! Time to come out and fess up! If you read my blog, and are a Shymie McShyster and don't comment, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!
That includes all of my FAMILY MEMBERS who read and for some reason HARDLY EVER write me anything! Then I go visit you and find out that you've been lurking and DO, INDEED know everything that's been going on around my house!
Oh. You need a topic? Um.... OK....
Any plans for a vacation this year? Or are you doing a stay-cation, like we Qs will probably be doing (AGAIN)?
Oh! And--what should I be when I grow up? I need a new career, and I'm trying to find one in which I can get free or next-to-free training AND is employable? Anything...? NO...? *sigh* Me either....
3 comments:
I regularly comment here, but today's all about the comment love right? So I'll comment.
We're most likely using our vacation to go to my brother-in-laws upcoming wedding in Wichita, KS this summer.
Also, I hear the medical field is a great place for jobs right now. ;)
I am doing a quick weekend in Vegas with the girls next month, which I should totally NOT be doing, but I am. Otherwise, the unemployed thing really is putting a damper on all the travel plans swimming in my head.
I am horrible, right? I read EVERYTHING but never let yoy know. I don't know what you should be when you grow up. BUT I think we should do lunch sometime clearly we are never getting away, but we have to be able to manage lunch.
Post a Comment