Here is a picture of me as a brand-new baby--on my brand-new baby quilt! Ready to leave the hospital (and coffee rings on the picture??? ah well....).

And here I am at 11-months old.

I'm probably about four-years old here--with my brother in front of the ol' 442! My grandmother made that outfit. Yes, my mother kept it, and yes, Izzy got to wear it when SHE was four. (I misjudged for Mary--by the time I pulled it out of storage, it was too little on her.) Oh...I MISS that beautiful hair--and hair color!

Five-years old.

Kindergarten. Five-years old. My mother CUT MY HAIR. I bawled my eyes out. How could she? My ONE BEAUTY!!!! And...in such a horrible, page-boy cut, too! And I had a boo-boo on my nose. And I remember HATING that dress, too. It had Winnie the Pooh on it. Oh, I was SO over Pooh Bear by the time I was five! LOL

First grade. Thank heavens the hair was allowed to start growing out again!

Third grade. Mom learned how to french braid!

Let's see. This was my brother and me from my sophomore year--about 1988-1989. And my best hairdo for a picture EVER. (Don't ya just love the "door-knocker" earrings?)

The snowstorm of ALL snowstorms that hit the Midwest. The photo is dated January 29, 1978. Please note that the snow banks are TALLER than my 6-foot tall father!!! (He's the skinny one with the orange hat.)
2 comments:
Love old pictures!
You are so cute!!
Post a Comment