Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another birthday? So soon?

We still haven't managed to get all the X-mas toys put away, and already people are asking me about what to get Keith for his birthday. Yikes, man--I don't know!

So I updated his wishlist----------------------------->

In a nutshell: Didj games, digital camera, Electronic (or even NON-electronic) Battleship.... I think we're all set with clothes for a while, but if you see something you just love, his sizes are 6 slim pants, and 6 shirts.

BTW: most of our X-mas thank you cards are done. I wanted to send pics with them, but then I realized that we didn't really have ENOUGH pictures to go around. Those school packages are SUCH a rip-off! So...maybe I'll get off my duff and just send the cards out without the pics--and see about FINALLY getting in to get our family pic taken--with extra singles of Mary and Keith.

(Don't hold your breath.)

No comments: