Friday, January 02, 2009

Curse You, Blogger!

My Holiday post--which was started over a week ago and then finished by me today--which means that YES, it WAS in my drafts folder--is now GONE. COMPETELY GONE.

So imagine what you will about our holiday. I just don't have the time or desire to type it all up again right now.

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

You mean the holiday post you published about an hour ago? I have it in my reader. :)

MR said...

will someone please send Carrie her holiday post so that she can actually post it?

d e v a n said...

I can't find your email addy on the site anywhere, or I'd send it to you.

CAQuincy said...

COMPLETE bizarre.

Devan: my email is caquincy@yahoo.com.

(Then there is always Facebook, but I find I just can't manage to get on there too often anymore).