The position at my former company is NOT appealing. If I get desperate.... God, I hope I don't ever get that desperate.
I have a "real" interview today at 3:00. And at 9:00 I was making a run for the kitchen sink to purge the cup of tea I had just swallowed...(no way I could have made it to the bathroom).
Good news is that there has been no further purging since the incident this morning. But I haven't attempted to eat lunch yet....
Oh dear. This could be bad.
What would YOU do? Cancel the interview in the hopes that your possible new employer will be "understanding" and not consider this a Bad Mark? Or choke down the bile and perhaps contaminate your possible future employer and co-workers?
I'm going with the contamination. And I'm bringing a big purse.
Urp!
3 comments:
It would be kind of awesome if they mentioned a low salary and you responded by puking on the table.
Or is that just me?
Word! You is woe.
"Face it, Flounder, you threw up ON Dean Wormer."
Good luck, walk in there like you've got chocolate for everyone.
I'd go. Good Luck!
Post a Comment