Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Excitement! Beh! Adventure! Beh! These do not a Jedi crave!

Happy New Year!

It was a bit anticlimactic in the Q household. John and I decided to put all three kids to bed on time--and then wake up Keith and Mary around 11:30 and let them watch the ball drop. Well, he and I got to playing the Star Wars Lego games on the Wii and next thing you know, it's 11:45. Oops! We hurriedly woke up Mary and Keith--but Keith wasn't budging. John and I played for a few more minutes, and then I made another attempt to wake Keith. He finally climbed out of his bed. As Keith and I were walking back to the living room, John was turning the channel to watch the ball. Oops! We missed it! Heh. Guess the clock in the living room is about two minutes slow!

So, we played a bit more Star Wars for the kids' viewing pleasure (I believe we were already on "Attack of the Clones") and then put them back to bed.

Yee. Haw.

Well, at least I made myself a Kahlua milkshake. THAT was pretty good.

2 comments:

davesbeachbar said...

I think there is a way that wii can play games against each other online. wii will have to look into that. To bad wii can't do the bowling on-line since wii could have gotten the Cramers in on the act too and had a bowling night. Probably would have been the the best chance to communicate with them.

MR said...

My New Year's was kind of like that, except I had the reserved spot in Time Square and a limo dropped us off at 11:45. By "us" I mean me and my entourage of strippers from Scores. The limo remained idling in case anyone got too cold, (it's hard to tell with the strippers, after the implants their headlights are always on). Anyway, we sped away at 12:10am, 2008 and I woke many hours later on top of a full length mirror filled with lines of freshly cut cocaine to the sound of strippers purging their hor de oeuvres. Pretty much the same thing as last year.