Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I just don't feel the love

How come when all the rest of you mammas post about the FABulous sales that you catch from Tar-jay and the like (75% off!), and post all those pictures of the FABulous deals you get--how come when *I* go there, the sales racks are completely EMPTY of any kind of useful attire that fit in ANY of my three kids' sizes--even FUTURE, to-grow-into sizes???

Even when I've chanced upon the GREAT Tar-jay sale BEFORE your wonderful posts, I canNOT find decent cheap clothes for my three well-deserving kids (and my lean-mean pocket book)!

I'm just saying, that I REALLY wanted that @#$% pink puffy dress, and the only size my local Tar-jay had it in was 18 mos. My three-year old is a bit petite for her size, but there is NO WAY she could pull off an 18 mos. Not even if she STARVED herself!

Sheesh! Tar-jay seems to give out the love to only CERTAIN, deserving girlfriends!
HMPH!

(At least I did get MYSELF a new sweater and a very sleek, satiny blouse for $4.98 each.)

3 comments:

Saly said...

I'm telling you, get to JC Penny---I got so much there over the weekend!! Shirts for the girl... $1.18 each!

I will feel a little bit bad when I post the photo of my pink puffy dress tonight, in a size 3T.

Tee Hee.

jen said...

I never get lucky there either, but I seem to get lucky with boy clothes at walmart. go figure. I guess you just gotta find your niche!

davesbeachbar said...

The best way to solve that problem is to get a job at Tar-jay. The way Jen gets all the best deals at Disney is because she knows when stuff is going on sale for cheap and will keep an eye on stuff that she wants or buy for future events. I have thought about getting a part time job there so I can buy stuff. I would spend my paycheck every time for sure. Love that store !!

That and it would get you off the couch :)... just kidding